Become part of our proud tradition and support the Roxy!
The Roxy Theater is owned and operated by the Fire Mountain Arts Council, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dependent upon our donors and volunteers. Donations are tax deductible.
Since funding for arts education in our schools and cultural opportunities in our communities have declined, Fire Mountain Arts Council has been able to grow and serve an expanding audience that is eager for more! The generosity of our sponsors is critical for quality programming, continued theater operation, and scholarships.
Sponsor a Roxy Seat
Volunteers have beautifully restored the historic Roxy seats. For $250, sponsor a seat in your name or the name of a loved one. A name plate will be attached to your seat, becoming a permanent part of the Roxyâ€™s history. See our sponsors.
Thank you 2018 Donors!
Sustaining Patrons ($1,000 or more)
Steven and Beth Caskey
John and Carolyn Mullenix
Fred Schwindt and April Doolittle
Margaret Sundstrom and Bill Little
Robert and Edith Aydelott
Terry and Barbara Burres
Chimis Mexican Restaurant
Michael and Lori Cournyer
Four U Realty/Mossyrock
Hugh and Maxine Herron
James and Dalean Howard
Judy’s Prime Kut
Richard Kain and Nancy Miller
Robert and Antoinette Leitner
Dean and Dorothy Lokken
Morton Medical Center
Mt Rainer Railroad
J L Pearman
Judith Rockwell and John Miller
Rod’s Tire Source
Peter Schwindt and Susan Duncan
Many, many volunteers donating many hours!
CLICK HERE for more information about purchasing a Roxy membership and the great benefits our members receive!
View a list of our 2017 Members.
Donors contributing $1,000 or more annually.
Show or Event Sponsorship
Sponsorship includes name recognition in our event programs. We encourage our audience and members to patronize our business sponsors.
Season Corporate Sponsorship
These sponsors receive:
- A color insert in the event programs, recognizing Season Corporate Sponsors (approximately 6,000 printed per season).
- Recognition of your business for the entire year:
- In the donor display cabinet in the Roxy Theater Lobby.
- On the Roxy Theater website
- In the slide show played prior to each movie shown at the Roxy and complimentary show tickets.
- The knowledge that your tax-deductible contribution will be carefully managed to meet the Arts Councilâ€™s mission, â€œenriching our community through the arts.â€
- No further solicitations from productions or events hosted at the Roxy Theater or Tiller Arts Center.
- And letâ€™s not underestimate – that warm feeling of doing good for your community.
2014 Fundraising Drive: Burn That Mortgage
Mission Accomplished! Thank you for supporting our community theater! The board of the Fire Mountain Arts Council looks forward to accomplishing its five year plan to grow our Morton community. With our mortgage payments now behind us, we looking forward to having funds to for staffing, marketing, fundraising, and grant writing.
2013 Fundraising Drive: Digital or Dark
Digital Projection is coming to the Roxy! Thank you to our wonderful community of your support. View a list of Digital or Dark Donors.
Contact us if you would like to donate time, funds or ideas to our projects!