Donate & Join
Become part of our proud tradition and support the Roxy!
The Roxy Theater is owned and operated by the Fire Mountain Arts Council, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dependent upon our donors and volunteers. Donations are tax deductible.
Since funding for arts education in our schools and cultural opportunities in our communities have declined, Fire Mountain Arts Council has been able to grow and serve an expanding audience that is eager for more! The generosity of our sponsors is critical for quality programming, continued theater operation, and scholarships.
CLICK HERE for more information about purchasing a Roxy membership and the great benefits our members receive!
Sponsor a Roxy Seat
Volunteers have beautifully restored the historic Roxy seats. For $250, sponsor a seat in your name or the name of a loved one. A name plate will be attached to your seat, becoming a permanent part of the Roxy’s history.
Give Big 2020
Thank you SO much to the 27 folks who donated to Fire Mountain Arts Council through the GiveBIG Washington campaign. You donated $4,429!
There are many things that FMAC works hard to provide to the community, and during times like these your donations are even more important to help us keep things running. We miss showing movies and plays!
Your donations help us continue to provide programs like:
- Weekly first-run movies at the Roxy Theater
- Onstage Youth Education Program
- The operation of Barbara Clevenger Johnson Art Gallery and the Tiller Arts Center
- The operation of the Roxy Theater that helps host our community theatre programs, concerts, and educational lectures.
- And so much more!
Thank you 2017-18 Donors!
Sustaining Patrons ($1,000 or more)
Steven and Beth Caskey
John and Carolyn Mullenix
Fred Schwindt and April Doolittle
Margaret Sundstrom and Bill Little
Robert and Edith Aydelott
Terry and Barbara Burres
Chimis Mexican Restaurant
Michael and Lori Cournyer
Four U Realty/Mossyrock
Hugh and Maxine Herron
James and Dalean Howard
Judy’s Prime Kut
Richard Kain and Nancy Miller
Robert and Antoinette Leitner
Dean and Dorothy Lokken
Morton Medical Center
Mt Rainer Railroad
J L Pearman
Judith Rockwell and John Miller
Rod’s Tire Source
Peter Schwindt and Susan Duncan
Many, many volunteers donating many hours!
Show or Event Sponsorship
Sponsorship includes name recognition in our event programs. We encourage our audience and members to patronize our business sponsors.
Season Corporate Sponsorship
These sponsors receive:
- A color insert in the event programs, recognizing Season Corporate Sponsors (approximately 6,000 printed per season).
- Recognition of your business for the entire year:
- In the donor display cabinet in the Roxy Theater Lobby.
- On the Roxy Theater website
- In the slide show played prior to each movie shown at the Roxy and complimentary show tickets.
- The knowledge that your tax-deductible contribution will be carefully managed to meet the Arts Council’s mission, enriching our community through the arts.
- No further solicitations from productions or events hosted at the Roxy Theater or Tiller Arts Center.
- And let’s not underestimate – that warm feeling of doing good for your community.
2014 Fundraising Drive: Burn That Mortgage
Mission Accomplished! The Roxy Theater is free and clear! Thank you for supporting YOUR community theater!
2013 Fundraising Drive: Digital or Dark
Digital Projection is coming to the Roxy! Thank you to our wonderful community of your support. View a list of Digital or Dark Donors.
Contact us if you would like to donate time, funds or ideas to our projects!
The Roxy Theater underwent a dramatic transformation and renovation during 2003-2007. We continue to acknowledge the support of our original donors who made the dream of theater, a reality in our Morton community. Please view the list of our donors.